Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Oh man.

Do you want to hear about my crazy day yesterday?

Here are some of the highlights.

-I spilled chocolate soy milk all over my shirt the first hour of teaching.

-I had a four year run away from me and I had to chase her halfway across the campus.

-A little girl was showing off her pee-pee in the girls bathroom.

-Another little girl sprayed two other kids with sunblock- in the eyes.

-The run away girl pulled another little girl up the slide by her hair.

-There were other things, but I can't remember them.

-And one little boy asked me to marry him. I said yes.


Goodnight!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so happy you're getting married!

Hollie Shannon said...

Yay! we can be in club wed together now!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I think craziness really is attracted to you!
~Amanda