Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Candice



My friend Candice is graduating high school in a month.
We had some serious fun shooting all over Camp Verde!









This is the one where Candice saw a lizard and tried to run away. I say, lizard scares make the most spectacular poses!















These shots were taken on the side of a very hilly road. I took pictures, Candice looked amazing and kept an eye out for psycho killer drivers.



I told Candice she should choose modeling as a career.







All I could do was yell and scream in excitement of these shots!







!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Candice, thanks for all the fun and congratulations to you!

2 comments:

Bread Lady said...

Oh, how fun! and what a BEAUTIFUL subject to photograph!! Please tell her congratulations from me too...

Unknown said...

I love your picture and Candice is very beautiful. how fun it must have been.