Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards!

I am so excited to be sending my very own Christmas card this year. I am going to be 100% hokey and send out a picture of me, and my dog in front of my new house!

YES!

And because being a homeowner is so expensive, I am going to take advantage of a great deal from Shutterfly to get FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS! YES!

Want free cards too? Go here.

Anywhooooo>>>>
I am having a hard time picking my fav picture card!

Maybe this one!




Or this one?




Or I LOVE this one!




Shutterfly also has some great non-photo Christmascards that might tickle your fancy, and mine!

I have also been eye-ing their Valentine's Day cards and stationary because I LOVE love day too!

Wishing you a meaningful and thrifty holiday season this year. Remember the real reason we celebrate, the birth of the Savior, Jesus Christ!
For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 (ESV)

No comments: