Monday, May 28, 2007

I love my life!




While this may be the worst photo ever, I feel compelled to post it because the people in it are so lovely. And the day was so grand.




My group of friends spent Friday at Disneyland, and I have to say, it may have been one of the best days of MY WHOLE LIFE.


It was just that good.






Garry, Ashley and Cory on the Ferris Wheel in California Adventure...





Events of the day:




Ride rides
Laugh
Learn how to use my camera (thanks Garry!)

Laugh

Ride rides

Laugh

Scream

Eat Icecream

Laugh
Watch the fireworks

Ride Rides

Scream




My favorite ride was the ferris wheel. IT MAKES ME SO NERVOUS and I get excited.





I love this picture of Ashley on the ferris wheel. SHE WAS SO BRAVE!!!






Finally, this was one of my favorite photos of the day,

Ashley and Cory eating icecream on Main Street. They capture they entire day, frozen in time, enjoying time with great friends while the rest of the world just passes by.

SOOOOO GOOOD.

Other points of interest:

I graduated from college.

I had a great graduation party at my Grandparents House

I moved home to Burbank

I am going to San Juan Capistrano tomorrow to conclude the BEST WEEKEND EVER.

I LOVE MY LIFE.

No comments: