Sunday, April 20, 2008

Aunt Deborah Ann and fam

Deborah Ann is the one in the tie die americana shirt.
She is real fun and an instigator of all sorts of mischief.



She has three kids. Todd, the eldest cousin, Jodella Lisa (Jodi) and Jessica Leann.


This is Todds family.

Jennifer, Brandon, Colton, Hallie, and baby Corbin. [Faranne was with her other fam]




Brandon told me he is a pre-teen and all the ladies love him. I believe it.




Colton, the mischievous
.



He tried for so long to get up the gumption to swing out of the tree. Finally, he did it.




Hallie.



And finally, Corbin, the future Harley rider.




This is Jodi's fam.

Craig, Jodi, and Matthew. Matthew is a kick in the pants.



Craig is a firefighter, Jodi is a paramedic [and pregnant] and Matthew is a future fire fighter.



Matthew ate about 5 thousand ice cream sandwiches while we were there.
Every night before bed, he would come share with me.
This is him in my rain/snow boots.










Jessica's sweet little fam.

Jason, Jessica, and baby Kanyn.

Jessica is my closest aged cousin. It was fun getting to hang out with her and her sweet baby.







Jason has won over everyone's heart. I swear, my mother and aunt would take him home with them if they could.



Well, give yourself a pat on the back if you made it this far!
Whew!

No comments: