Sunday, April 20, 2008

Waldrop fam: Take two: Uncle Mike

Michael Lynn is the second eldest.

Reasons to love Uncle Mike:

1. He wears overalls all the time. I swear he sleeps in them.

2. He is a welder. I love welders.

3. He has two dogs, Callie May and Rascal.

4. He doesn't take any s%#*.

5. He makes the best ribs I HAVE EVER TASTED.

6. He is feisty mcfeisterson.

I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.






This is Uncle Mike with his grandson, Hoyt. Hoyt calls him Papa Drop.

Cute cute cute cute.


This is Collin, Mike's son. He is one of my favorite cousins. He watched cartoons with me until he was well into his teens.



Collin's beautiful family. Danielle, his wife, and Hoyt, his sweet little boy.








Hoyt's name is Collin's mother's maiden name. He is hilarious.





He loves toy guns.





He loves to pee pee outside in the grass. I am serious. Rather than in the toilet. Even when it was dark. He wanted to go outside. Wow, wow, wow.


No comments: