Saturday, April 26, 2008

five five five

What were you doing 5 years ago?
Visiting my brother in San Antonio

Five things on your to-do list today (or things you did today):
1. Attended class for 7 hours
2. Put away my winter clothes
3. Conducted a lottery
4. Bought three barbie dolls
5. Watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Five snacks you love:
1. Dark chocolate
2. Apples and peanut butter
3. Popcorn from Iowa
4. Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches
5. Cherry limeades

Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
1. Tithe
2. Pay off student loans
3. Buy a truck
4. Buy a house
5. Adopt 50 thousand orphans

Five bad habits you have:
1. I bite my nails when I am very nervous.
2. I am loud.
3. Spending money foolishly.
4. Chewing too loudly.
5. Not backing up my music

Five places you have lived:
1. Denver, Co
2. Sun Valley, Ca
3. La Mirada, Ca
4. The
5. End

Five jobs you've had:
1. Teacher
2. Resident Coordinator
3. Media Technician
4. Day Camp Counselor/Director
5. Traffic/burrito lady

Five people you tag:
1. I
2. Tag
3. You
4. Reading
5. This

1 comment:

Shannon said...

my favorite fact about you that i found out via this:

BURRITO LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yessssss